onsdag den 19. oktober 2011

The Great Approach



I’m all out of focus.
This is messed up. This is a trans-fucking-lation of the old distinct animals. This is what every poet has ever written about; this is what makes me a man and not just a hu-man. The shape of the lines, circling in where forests, mountains, fields, rivers, wild animals and wild man-beings shred their disguises apart in pure grief; a heartache, a pain and a sadness that can only be lived out in these flashes of moments and can only be compared to the reaction to have been given immortality by the gods. And I shivered persistently.

Midway upon the journey of my fucking life
I found myself within a dark forest,
For the straightforward pathway had been lost.



I’m standing in a forest, I think – maybe it’s just bullshit, but it’s nevertheless what I think. I also think that there’s a big lake about a hundred meters to my right, with a lot of fish in it. Everything is dark – all is covered in the shades of the trees. And I cannot see the trees, only their shades. There’s a silent thunder of little things whispering in the air, and I’m all out of perspective now. I walk to the lake and see that there’s more fish than I ever imagined. And it is not a lake, it is a pond – this must have been a lack of perception from my side, but who cares? Because what I saw now was so much more attractive; as my weary body rested, sitting by the pond, I came to gaze upon a dim shadow between the trees on the other side. It broke through the vegetation, unspoken and quiet. I could see the reflection of the moon in its eyes; a panther light and swift glided towards my location.

The beast’s heavy breath seemed heavy and calm
But not so much it did not give me fear
And so an animal’s aspect appeared to me

Does it own wisdom, love and virtue? Will it hunt me down and take me to an eternal place? STOP! This is madness, sadness, badness. I’m driven by my spirit's desperation. My thoughts have been disabled by terror and fright – THIS MUST BE EDIFIED – and so forth I shall improve.

This was somewhat a great approach for me
And midway upon the journey of my fucking life

Damn… I’m all out of focus.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar